Areas of practice
A unique and exclusive practice in tax litigation.
The partners of our firm benefit between 20 and 30 years of law practice, devoted exclusively to tax litigation.
The firm’s areas of practice include:
- Representation with respect to all types of tax audits, including those in the construction, restaurant, real estate and professional services industries; Accommodations billing files, tax evasion and contestation of searches and seizures;
- Director liability assessments;
- Related-party transactions;
- “Indirect-method” assessments including net worth assessments, “cost of living” assessments, samplings, surveys and statistical assessments;
- Contestation and negotiation of tax collection files, including jeopardy orders
- GST/QST interpretation and contestation.